Graffiti Town – Part V November 12th, 2010
This is the final (and long overdue) part in the five-part series on graffiti, wall art and tagging in Brussels, Belgium, and Barcelona, Spain. You can check out parts 1 through 4 here: Part 1, Part 2, Part 3 and Part 4.
Barcelona is so graffiti-mad that you can even find cool post cards of the wall art all over town.
Seen from Park Guell looking out over Barcelona.
I’d love to know how they got all the way up the wall…
On a different note, some very different and amazing stuff lined up:
- click here for some amazing shots from the 2010 World Fencing Championships;
- click here for an excellent strip from the one and only What the Duck;
- click here for a cool video and beautiful picture from the best HDR blog out there, Stuck in Customs;
- click here for the latest round of pictures pooled by All Day I Dream About Photography (ADIPAP), and which features this truly extraordinary picture; and
- click here for a nice shot of Dubai’s skyline by Momentary Awe.
More coming soon!
Tags: archeology, art, barcelona, belgium, Brussels, car, crocodile, fencing, graffiti, graffiti town, guell, hdr, momentary awe, park, park guell, postcard, roman, roman tombs, skeleton, spain, stuck in customs, subway, subway entrance, tagging, the big picture, tomb, wall, wall art, what the duck, world fencing championships
Posted in Travel/Urban | Comments (0)